Welcome to my website and the page where I tell you about me:
- I was born in the UK and moved to Melbourne in 2011
- I have an Associate Degree in Writing and Editing, which I obtained from RMIT University
- I work as a freelance book and story editor, although I can also help you with proofing and manuscript assessments
- I used to write screenplays, and I was a runner up winner of the British Short Screenplay Competition, which was judged by the Academy Awards nominated Sir Kenneth Branagh, and Nik Powell, the co-founder of Virgin Records
- I wrote two stage plays, Dining with a Stranger and Aversion Therapy, which were both produced and staged by RGB Productions in 2012
- I’m the editor of A Man Made Entirely of Bats, a collection of absurdist microfiction written by the talented Patrick Lenton and published by Spineless Wonders in 2015
- I’m currently writing my first novel.